“Snappy Summer” Contest
SWEEPSTAKES RULES AND REGULATIONS
- NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS SET UP AS A NON-GAMBLING PROMOTION.From all of the eligible entries received, the winner will be determined based on a random drawing as outlined in Paragraph 7 of these rules.
- SPONSOR:The “Snappy Summer” Contest Sweepstakes (“the Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Snappy Tomato Pizza (“Sponsor”) and administered by FusionWrx (“Administrator”).
- ELIGIBILITY:The Sweepstakes is open only to contestants who completely fill out the section on the website, snappytomato.com/snappysummer and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void in Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Nebraska, New York and Rhode Island, as well as all other countries and jurisdictions where prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor and Administrator and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES:By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Sweepstakes Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, and they represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. All federal, state, local laws and regulations apply.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes period begins on July 1, 2019 at 12:00 a.m., Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and continues through August 31, 2019 at 12:00 p.m., EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”). The Administrator is the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
- HOW TO ENTER:Fill out all fields on the online form at snappytomato.com/snappysummer.There is no entry fee for participation in this Sweepstakes.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS:Winner of the grand prize will be chosen by random drawing conducted by the Administrator within 14 days of the sweepstakes ending. All potential winning entries, as well as any alternates, will be drawn by the Administrator, whose decisions shall be final and binding. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible or damaged entries. If an entrant changes its email address or telephone number, it is the sole responsibility of entrant to notify the Administrator during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor may modify the terms or terminate this Sweepstakes at any time, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, with no prior notice.
- PRIZES: The Grand Prize for the Sweepstakes consists of (1) winner and will receive (1) large 1-topping pizza per month for (12) consecutive months. Free pizzas valid only at location listed on Free Pizza For A Year certificate. No cash value.No substitution of prizes or transfer/assignment of prizes to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted, except as otherwise expressly provided herein. Winners must claim prizes by return e-mail or telephone call to Sponsor and providing such winner’s address in an eligible U.S. State within thirty (30) days of Sponsor’s notification. Sponsor will have no liability for prizes unclaimed after this time. The prize will be sent to winners within thirty (30) days after such winner makes its claim. Winners shall be responsible for any shipping and handling fees, as well as any surcharges, ticketing or similar administrative fees.
- NOTIFICATION:Winners of the Sweepstakes will be notified by telephone or by e-mail to the e-mail address provided within thirty (30) days following the random drawing. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning telephone numbers. If a winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been exerted during the thirty (30) days from the date of the applicable random drawing, or if he/she is found to be ineligible, or if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Sweepstakes Rules, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. A list of winners (including full first name and initial of last name) will also be available from the Administrator.
- PUBLICITY:Except where prohibited, participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, and any of their respective agents’, use of winner’s name, likeness, voice, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade, or promotional purposes in any media or manner, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval.
- TAXES:All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- AFFIDAVIT; CONSENT TO USE:Winners or potential winners may also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form postmarked within ten (10) days of Sponsor’s request. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification. All winners may be required to produce picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor to use winners’ first name and surname initial on its website, and may use winners’ first name and surname initial, voice, statements, image and likeness for purposes of advertising, in any medium, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, entrants consent to and authorize the inclusion of their name on Sponsor’s e-mail mailing lists. Sponsor will not sell or otherwise provide any information provided by any entrant to any third party, including without limitation any affiliate of Sponsor. Entrants may request to be removed from Sponsor’s mailing lists by requesting to the Sponsor that they be unsubscribed from such lists.
- TERMS:Sponsor, its suppliers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion, whether caused by computer, technical or human error. Winners assume all liability and agree to hold Sponsor, its suppliers, advertisers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers harmless for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Sponsor, its suppliers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, faulty, or incorrect transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes whether caused by computer, technical or human error.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the program at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, destruction of the integrity of the promotion by fraud, misconduct or technical failures, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify, freeze or prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation or with any provision in these Sweepstakes Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND/OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL MAKING ANY SUCH ATTEMPTS TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants release Sponsor, its suppliers, advertisers, agents, affiliates, consultants and service providers, from any liability, loss, harm, damage, cost or expenses whatsoever incurred which may occur in connection with any part of this Sweepstakes and with the acceptance, ownership, and/or use of the prizes. ALL PRIZES, AND ANY SUBSTITUTIONS THEREFORE WILL BE AWARDED “AS IS,” AND SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- SWEEPSTAKES RESULTS AND OFFICIAL RULES: For a list of Sweepstakes winners, for a copy of these Sweepstakes Rules, or if you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, send an e-mail titled “Snappy Summer” to email@example.com a letter in a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Snappy Summer Inquiry,” 6111A Burgundy Hill Drive, Burlington, KY 41005.
Snappy Tomato Pizza
Attn: Marketing Department
6111 A Burgundy Hill Drive
Burlington, KY 41005